The practices of Al Khader & Co
For consulting, accounting consulting in the field of accounting and bookkeeping is recognized with professionalism nature through using clear and simple accounting rules. In the accounting department, highly qualified accountants and experts in the field of accounting and bookkeeping are working. In-depth knowledge and know-how ensure safe and accurate operations within accounting standards in the MENA and GCC region. We provide consultancy services in this domain, helping you to comprehend the regulations, with using the modern methods to conduct our bookkeeping services. On the other hand, we're committed to provide innovative solutions that help to maximize performance in the processing of commercial transactions, billing, collection, accounting, commercial transactions, financial statement preparation and other critical fields to upgrade the role of the financial function in the Organization.
Functions of the Accounting Department:
• Maintenance of accounting ledgers (full bookkeeping, expense and income account, VAT records).
• Performing consolidated and individual annual financial reports.
• Preparing monthly reports (balance sheet and profit and loss account.)
• Preparing additional reports, in compliance with specifications.
• Representing clients towards tax authorities during tax controlling.
• Developing company account plans that tailored to client needs.
• Preparing accounting policies.
• Preparing internal bookkeeping procedures.
• Assistance in issuing invoices and regulating payments.